Some Users of the Church
Our church buildings are well used for the good of the community. This is a list of some of the main users:
- Guides, Brownies, Rainbows.
- Cubs, Beavers.
- Friendship Group - weekly lunch group for those with mental health problems.
- Alcoholics Anonymous .
- Herts & Beds Pastoral Foundation.
- Civil Service Retirement Fellowship.
- International Club.
- Trefoil Guild.
- Up on Downs.
- Hertfordshire Youth Choir.
- Slimming World.
- Book Group.
- Craft Workshop.
- Faith Groups: Baha’is, an Indian Christian group and a Pentecostal group use the church occasionally.
In addition, people use our buildings on an ad-hoc basis for a range of uses such as dance classes, training workshops and even birthday parties.